Finalist in the Irish Blog Awards – Thank you!

Finalist for the Irish Blog Award,  Diaspora Category 2015

Finalist for the Irish Blog Award, Diaspora Category 2015

THANK YOU!
The Reluctant Emigrant has made it through to the finalists list of the Irish Blog Awards in the Best Diaspora Blog Category.   Thank you for all those who voted,  the votes made up 30% of the selection criteria and the remaining 70% was down to independent judges – so thanks to the judges too!!

Denise

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Finalist in the Irish Blog Awards – Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s